Our client is a leading international creative design and realisation company for Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences.
Art Supervisor to lead the design division on a day to day basis, taking creative leads and directors vision and delivering the illustrations and models with the team of 15 -25 concept & 3D artist.
You must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Taking the senior creatives teams vision and bring it to life in the studios.
- Managing internal and remote art team.
- Be comfortable directing multiple creative visions for multiple projects at one time.
- Lead and mentor the art team.
- Control and manage the art direction of the conceptualisation stages.
- Working closely with the technical department.
- Establish style and implement vision of the attractions character, environment, signage etc
- Maintain effective communication with creative leads, team artists, animators and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results, and ensure all project targets are met or exceeded.
- Experience in the themed entertainment industry
- From a technical point of view, a master of Photoshop and 3DSMax
- You have experience in managing artists
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished product
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, colour and staging
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts
- Track record in delivering excellent work
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Art Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly