Senior Account Executive- best Health PR agency
If you are after an agency where core of their business is success, persistence, integrity and respect, that please read through as this is probably the role for you.
Independent health communications and medical education PR agency with a fast-paced, collaborative and proactive culture are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team.
The team is naturally curious, warm and welcoming, where you can expect respect and the support to grow and develop your career.
Normally based in Soho where getting lots of local discounts for shops, cafes, restaurants and bars with their Neighbourhood Card at the moment everybody works from home and successfully communicate between each other virtually
This PR company for more than 25 years been driving results for companies, solving the world’s most complex and challenging health issues. They have a reputation for deeply understanding the issues our clients face, for their strategic approach to problem solving, and for flawless execution
Here you will really be looked after with a range of great extras such life balance, social, health and investments in career development
The Senior Account Executive will work with the brightest and most ambitious colleagues in health communications as well as across creative, digital and medical education.
The Senior Account Executive role is fundamental within the agency. You will have previous experience in healthcare communications industry and you will be working with the rest of the clients services team supporting them throughout.
The Senior Account Executive will be the team’s right-hand person, relishing any task – no matter how big or small. Working alongside the Account Director and Account Manager you will execute projects to meet high standards and deadlines, ranging from ethical pharma to consumer health
The right person for this role is energetic with huge enthusiasm and can-do-attitude, confident and brimming with ideas and with natural ability to communicate, you’ll bring a smart writing style and have an instinct for getting your message across.
You will provide a support service to your teams ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard, effectively and on time. Opportunities for learning and development will be provided when and where needed and you will have a bespoke training plan in place to progress and develop your career.
- Research lead and drafting of written materials for clients, such as press releases, website copy and social media content
- Pitch press releases and news stories by phone or email to the media, media monitoring on behalf of your clients and producing coverage reports following sell-ins
- Liaison with clients under the guidance of your Associate Director/Account Director/Account Manager
- Event organisation, including virtual and or on-site support (travel may be involved)
- Liaison with suppliers, our in-house studio and production manager
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant Code of Practice e.g. ABPI/ EFPIA/ PAGB, attend six-monthly training sessions
- Copywriting and English-language fluency, including the ability to interpret medical data for lay audiences or draft engaging content for diverse audiences (HCPs, patients, journalists, etc)
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to referencing documents, including experience with client electronic review platforms, eg Veeva PromoMats
- Presentation skills, in terms of developing PowerPoint slides, as well as effective verbal and written communication of ideas
- Completion of timesheets in accordance with our standard timeframe
- Management of purchases and cost tracking
- Understanding and management of project budgets
- Support the company’s social media team, ensuring content calendars and engagement across LinkedIn and Instagram channels remains active, topical and well-planned
- Execution of social media campaigns and content generation for healthcare clients
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Account Executive our client is offering a salary in range of £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Senior Account Executive we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.