Paying up to 45k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Digital Designer to join the team on a permannet basis. The perfect candidate willl have an understanding of how people interact with websites, apps, social media and digital touch-points and how to optimise their user-journeys. You will have an appreciation for the principles of responsive design.
The successful candidate will have:
▪ The ability to work to strict deadlines with unerring accuracy
▪ A keen eye for detail and an obsession with typography, design and layout
▪ The ambition and drive to work in a fast-paced, results-focussed environment
▪ The bravery to try new things, learn from failures and have fun along the wa
Job description & Responsibilities
▪ Creating in-house digital adverts, assets and other visual content in line with agreed branding themes, style guidelines and colour palettes
▪ Creating icons and larger vector and raster images to be used on our mobile app and website in a coherent and consistent styling theme.
Creating annotated style-guide images or documents outlining fonts, margins, rowheights etc. to be used in new product development specs
▪ Conducting regular brand and UI audits of our mobile platforms and website. Regularly viewing and measuring all key user pages across our sites and logging IT requests if any styling or UI inconsistencies are found.
▪ Keeping up to date with best-practice user interface standards such as Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and developing a deep understanding of how to optimize user experiences through appropriate use of visual design, icons, images, views and controls.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly