Senior Digital Project Manager
I'm currently recruiting for a brilliant Senior Digital Project Manager. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for helping to gather and prioritise requirements, set up projects correctly, task plan with a team, establish project costs and then manage the delivery of the project internally and with the client.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global client with a strong purpose and great ambitions, and to help them define and deliver digital marketing excellence across brands and markets. You'll be joining an established team which is undergoing a period of growth. The account is fast paced, and benefits from a range of project types: including customer audience and experience definition and content and channel strategy and activation. They work closely with a range of client stakeholders and have become an extension of their team.
To succeed, you'll need fantastic communication skills, hold a high degree of responsibility, with the diplomacy to build relationships and manage external and internal stakeholders, whilst keeping projects on track. You will ensure our internal processes are translated into working practices and be responsible for ensuring these are adhered to at all times.
● Managing projects of varying complexity be they strategic, technical or creative
● Manage projects within a retainer, ensuring that the retained team's allocation is manageable for the activities and projects in flight, and that all work undertaken is valuable and in line with overall project and account objectives
● Manage scope of your projects, from ensuring that projects start with an agreed, approved SoW or approach, to managing changes in requirements, and ensuring that timescales and budgets are reflective of changes introduced to the project
● Manage projects which vary in complexity and delivery approach; supporting the self organising team with tracking and strong external stakeholder management
● Produce all documentation on your account; ensuring correct templates are used where necessary
● Monitor financial tracking on a per project basis and work with your department and account leads to mitigate any issues that arise
● Communicating progress and appropriate escalation to your account and department lead
● Develop great working relationships with other departments and promote positive liaisons at the project level
● Ensure end of project retrospectives are held and knowledge shared within your account and within the wider delivery team
● Represent your client's brand and vice versa
● Proactively raise any new business opportunities from within your specific account/s with your Account lead
● Work with your lead counterparts to forecast resource requirements for your account/s at both project and account level, to feed into revenue forecasts and resource management capacity planning
● Work proactively with your department lead to manage your own workload and prevent over or under-utilisation
● Participate in new business pitches where appropriate
● Contribute to agency wide delivery process and templates (including enforcement)
Background and Skills
● 4+ years' experience of delivering projects within top digital agency or client environment, including highly complex projects across a breadth of industries and channels
● Deep industry knowledge, with experience of a relevant area such as software development, Product Ownership, business analysis or user experience. Experience in customer experience strategy and content and channel strategy would be advantageous.
● A proven track record of managing complex projects and implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions
● A proven track record of managing a wide range of client stakeholders, at all levels, across multiple functions.
● Confident in running meetings with a large number of cross functional client stakeholders including: sharing meeting pre-reads, setting out the agenda and purpose of the meeting and then steering the conversation to ensure all outcomes are achieved and things stay on track.
● Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and clients up to C-level, and the ability to achieve results under challenging circumstances
● Experience of adapting and influencing agency delivery processes, either within a specific account or across the wider organisation
● Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly grasp an understanding of complex problems and propose solutions to facilitate fast resolutions
● Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining objective and retaining a positive approach
● Be self-motivated, self-driven and independent, requiring little day-to-day oversight
● Demonstrated commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity, showing solid business acumen and sound judgement
● Outstanding communication skills at all levels, (presentation, written, verbal)
● Exceptional skills in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint / Google slides, Miro and MS Project,, with a very high degree of overall computer literacy
● Highly organised and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail
Apply for Senior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly