Senior Account Executive - integrated marketing agency
As you are probably noticing right now, it’s incredibly exciting times within the B2B marketing and creative space. Even more so for agencies that focus within the tech.
In these unprecedented times where most B2B agencies are growing, we are delighted to confirm that we have just received a new search for a Senior Account Executive to join a highly established and award winning B2B marcomms agency, based just outside West London.
We are looking for either a solid Account Executive looking to move up a level or an established Senior Account Executive who is looking to fast track.
One of the many beauties of this agency is that as they are big and great investors in people. You will be given lots of support but also the opportunity to progress your career and diversify.
Although this client is a B2B marketing agency, you don’t necessarily have to have a B2B background, but it would be advantageous. Providing you’ve got solid integrated marketing agency experience, either in B2C or B2B activity, then we want to talk to you.
As a successful Senior Account Executive you will be the link between creative, strategy and the clients, ensuring smooth running and delivery on all the project and campaigns.
You’ll get to work on some of the worlds biggest tech brands and play a key part in the creative and strategic process. Giving you access and experience to some of the UK’s best creative and strategic minds.
We won’t spell out the role to you as you will already have 1-2 years’ experience working within a marketing agency as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive. However, below are a few highlights of what is needed.
- Preferable to have at least two years of experience of working in an integrated marketing agency
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e., CIM etc.
- Have a clear understanding of the dynamics of digital marketing, on-line communications, digital technologies & social media. You’ll be comfortable with marketing programmes incorporating marketing automation, content syndication, programmatic advertising, social selling, PPC, retargeting, etc.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all relevant digital/production/technical implications of specific elements of a specific campaign brief, by explaining this to the Account Managers/Account Directors to their satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a thorough management of the marketing/ budgeting/ timing implications of a brief, to the satisfaction of the Senior Account Managers/Account Directors
- Throughout project implementation - identify tasks and co-ordinate appropriately, be accurate, collaborate and strongly monitor progress against the project timings
This maybe an obvious statement but to be suitable for this role and agency, we are seeking someone who is confident in their ability and role. Perhaps you’re frustrated in your current agency or feeling a little stuck. Either way if you are ambitious then we want to talk to you.
With regards to location, to begin with you will be working from home but soon your time will be split between working from home and time in the office. So, you will need to be comfortable traveling just outside West London area from time to time. But don’t worry you can either drive as there is parking or they are next to a train station.
In return for your skillset and approach our client offers a competitive salary based on your experience.
If you think you are the Senior Account Executive we are seeking and would like to confidential chat with me, Tom Howe, then get in touch today but clicking on the apply button below and submitting your most recent CV.
Apply for Senior Account Executive - integrated marketing agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly