Digital Project Manager
Our agency client are leaders in the online learning sector working with global clients. They have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the project management of the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects for global blue-chip clients. You will be experienced across web/software project processes and have an interest in learning, communications and IT. They are fully remote but looking to return to their offices in the hear future which are located in the Nottingham/Derby/ Midlands area.
- Project coordination and management of multiple projects, with varying size and complexity including; digital learning, animations and software developments.
- Effective communication and collaboration with clients and our internal team.
- Management of project budgets and delivery plans.
- Leading projects to ensure clients and internal teams feel they are in safe hands.
- Driving the delivery of quality, creativity and innovation on your projects.
- Minimum of 3-4 yrs of experience managing multiple projects for corporate customers
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies in a digital/tech industry (software, website, digitalmedia development etc.)
- Experience engaging with and coordinating technical and design project teams
- Project management to deliver plans with confidence and clarity and run client meetings
- Proven record of managing the end to end project cycle - including budgets
- Accomplished and adaptable written and verbal communication skills
- Effective people skills, to build relationships internally and externally
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment and a team player
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- The ability to work independently and proactively, including remotely
- Evidence of supporting the creation of commercial proposals
- Previous experience in learning and development
- A passion for modern digital learning and software technology
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly