Junior Art Director
Our Client, a Creative Agency based in East London is looking for a Junior Art director to work on Digital Content and social focussed brands within fashion and drinks.
You will work under the direction of the Creative Director and will be a hands-on talented creative thinker. Assist with creative direction and campaigns, as well as be able to use their own initiative to lead smaller projects.
- Generate original creative concepts to advertise products/services
- Direct photography shoots
- Be able to create storyboards to aid video production
- Be able to design across all platforms, producing unique, creative design solutions
- Design original pieces, including infographics
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all design projects
- Find innovative and creative solutions to meet project requirement
- Have excellent presentation skills and the ability to verbalise ideas
- Oversee creative projects, from conception to delivery
- Take a proactive role to liaise with all key project team members and to inform the creative director of project developments
- Liaise with client and suppliers on specific projects as and when required
- During brainstorms and client meetings, take an active part and have the ability to contribute ideas, make recommendations and give feedback
- Supervise and oversee intermediate or junior members
- Having editing/animation is a plus
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly