United Agents Commercial Department – Agent
United Agents LLP is London’s leading talent agency encompassing the worlds of film, TV, books, theatre and comedy. Founded in 2007, it has become the largest agency of its kind in the UK representing established and emerging artists.
UA is unparalleled in the industry and has been the driving force behind the careers of many award-winning names.
We are now looking for an experienced Agent to join our thriving Commercials Department.
- Role will require the candidate to build on the existing work of the Commercials Department and to further its presence in digital and influencer marketing.
- Candidate must have experience in sourcing, negotiating and managing commercial deals for a wide and varied range of talent and be able to independently handle talent's enquiries and inbounds.
- Candidate will need to be able to actively seek new business opportunities for United Agents’ varied and prestigious client list whilst working collaboratively with our client’s wider teams, including publicists and US management teams.
- Candidate will need to work across all aspects of the department, which includes traditional endorsement campaigns, PR campaigns, ambassadorships, social media campaigns, corporate hosting events and convention appearances.
- Established contacts within a diverse range of brands and agencies.
- Experience in negotiating deal memos and long form contracts
- Previous experience of handling profiled talent.
- Ability to work independently and proactively source new business, whilst communicating with wider team
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, with willingness to learn about and keep on top of new platforms
- Candidate must be organised, hard working, IT skills, good social skills, needs to be discreet and respect confidentiality
- Understanding of monetising non-traditional media such as podcasts
- Willingness to be involved in the community of the company
We are committed to diverse, inclusive recruitment, regardless of disability, race, age, colour, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 16 May 2021
Please send your CV and covering email together with a paragraph on your favourite book, film or television show to us by clicking on Apply.