Lead Full Stack Developer
If you would like to be part of an award-winning team of creative, technology and strategy specialists and enjoy a number of benefits, such fully remote working with lots other added benefits then please read through as this role might be the perfect fit for you
This agency believe in the ability to use digital to reshape the world for good.
They provide innovative technology, research, creative, and marketing services to promote, optimise, and transform clients’ businesses..
You will be joining an agile team of technologists, innovators, creatives delivering enterprise platforms and digital solutions, to help clients meet new challenges and create value.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer with a maker mindset: you are creative, and love working with creative people with initiative, energy and drive to make things happen.
The role is looking for an ambitious and driven developer who is obsessed with all aspects of development fixated on the smaller details as well as the bigger picture of your work
You will work across a wide range of projects with the development team across B2B and B2C clients leading the projects from start to finish.
If you love all things digital, have a passion for technology and are constantly scratching up your skills, then this is the role for you.
This role is client facing and you will present to client and have client meetings when needed.
The role is fully remote with occasional trip to London office for team meetings.
Responsibilities and skills
- Very comfortable with client-side and server-side architecture
- Able to build the front-end of applications in conjunction with design team
- Capable of writing performant serverless functions in Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
- Very familiar with one or more of design patterns, design systems, component based design, and atomic design, responsive design.
- Aware of up to date WCAG guidelines and other global accessibility standards
- Able to develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Extremely competent writing effective APIs
- Able to prove experience in serverless or microservice environments.
- Used to working with Headless CMS such as Contentful or Contentstack.
- Competent at software testing their own code, and working with QA teams
- Able to provide references as an experienced Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies, be out of their comfort zone and be excited by the art of the possible.
- Keen and able to communicate clearly and articulately with internal team members and external clients.
- Able to prove developing highly performant web applications
- Be able to create security and data protection settings
- Be able to write CICD pipelines
- Have experience writing technical documentation
- Have some experience writing test automation scripts
In return for your skills and experience as a Lead Full Stack Developer our client is offering a salary in range of £55,000-£65,000
If you think you're the Lead Dull Stack Developer we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Lead Full Stack Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly