PR Account Director (Food & Drink) - Perm & Freelance Options
This award-winning boutique creative marketing agency, with a fun and collaborative approach, and clients across the world of food, fashion & entertainment, is looking for an experienced PR Account Director to come and join its growing team.
Thanks to recent new business wins, the agency is experiencing growth and as such, are on the lookout for a tenacious and self-motivated PR Account Director with experience in the Food & Drink sector to work on one of their flagship clients, a major food board.
The PR Account Director Role:
The remit of the PR Account Director will be to lead and manage campaigns using PR, social, content and outreach skills to engage journalists, bloggers and influencers, across all platforms. They will drive and oversee PR planning and activations, and be confident in articulating and selling PR strategy to both existing clients and new business opportunities. The role will report into an Associate Director, the Head of PR, with support in the form of both an Account Executive and Account Manager.
The PR Account Director Candidate:
The ideal candidate is likely to have 5+ years in a Public Relations role, most likely from agency side, with a focus on and/or interest in Food & Drink PR. They should also have:
- A good knowledge of the B2B/trade (grocery, hospitality, food service) and B2C/consumer Food & Drink media landscapes and contacts
- A solid understanding of the various social platforms, and experience of planning and running influencer programmes/events
- Confidence in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- A passion for food and restaurants would be helpful, as would contacts in the chef space.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written), as well as a structured approach to work and a high level of strategic thinking
- An enjoyment of working in small agency team with a hands-on / 'get stuck in' / can-do culture
This PR Account Director role is permanent, but the agency is also looking for interim Freelance cover, and Temp-to-Perm applicants will additionally be considered. If this PR Account Director role sounds like a good fit for you, please don't hesitate, and get in touch/apply today.
We are sorry but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications
Apply for PR Account Director (Food & Drink) - Perm & Freelance Options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly