Social Insights Analyst/Manager - Leading Communications Agency
One of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies is looking for a couple of Social Insights candidates – both at Analyst and Manager level - to join its growing Planning & Insights team.
The Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager ROLE:
A role that crucial to the agency's ongoing success, these Analysts would work with a diverse portfolio of clients across sectors that include healthcare, property, travel, FMCG and retail.
The Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager would use third-party and proprietary analytics tools to generate insights, and deliver findings to clients in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports.
They would be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects and would enjoy balancing creative thinking with robust analytical foundations.
This Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager role reports into a couple of Associate Directors, so there is plenty of headroom to grow and progress up the ranks for both, and this agency is great a promoting those that do well.
The Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager CANDIDATE:
This role would suit a Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager already well established in the discipline (2-3 years +), with solid social listening / campaign performance / channel analysis experience under their belts, from an established research, digital, or media agency.
Crucial in this role, is a firm understanding of the difference between information and insights, and a passion for understanding what makes people tick. Also essential:
- A love for data and numbers – experience with datasets, and drawing insight from them
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, together with a logical & analytical mind
- Proven report writing and presentation skills
- The ability to coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours, their needs & wants
- A high level of organisation and time management skills with the ability to work independently on projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Insights Analyst / Insights Manager to join this prestigious integrated communications agency, so please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today if this role sounds like a good fit for you.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for Social Insights Analyst/Manager - Leading Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly