Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency
Our client is an integrated agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some very big Global names in the tech space, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth, our client is looking for a lead account manager with a specialism in account-based marketing (ABM) to join them - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge!
About the role
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 of our clients largest B2B technology clients, working as part of a busy team to deliver targeted, insightful account-based marketing campaigns. As an ABM specialist, the applicant will provide our clients and team with consultancy on designing and implementing 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many campaigns.
While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on understanding clients’ priorities and bringing these to life through detailed research, strategy development, content creation, and reporting. With help from colleagues and more senior
members of staff, the applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following:
• Working with Account Directors to design marketing and content strategies, considering factors such as a client’s level of ABM readiness, budget, and timelines
• Infusing campaign plans with a knowledge of the ABM technology stack. This will include supporting the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Eloqua)
• Conducting research into target accounts and industries, with an awareness of the client’s brand, tone of voice, and target personas
• Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets in line with ABM plans and best practices
• Writing and reviewing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
• Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities, with a focus on ways to up-level and scale our ABM activities
• Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
• A minimum of three years’ work experience
• Hands-on experience working with ABM
• Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
• Detail-oriented, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
• Enjoy being in a client-facing role, comfortable explaining new concepts/ideas to a range of stakeholders
• Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to the daily routine
• Experience working with MarTech and CRM tools such as Eloqua or Salesforce (preferred)
• Strong copywriting skills (preferred)
In return, you’ll also get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do. They also love to help develop their staff and push them forward in their career.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your CV.
Due to the number of applications, only those that are successful will be contacted.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly