Freelance Content Producer
We're looking for an individual who is super comfortable running the production and delivery of large content calendars, and who is really happy owning projects.
Our client is a leading marketing agency that works very closely with a major high street bank. Part of the agency's remit is to produce the content (B2B) calendar for the brand; typically sophisticated editorial work of high visual quality.
Day to day your role will include:
- Working closely with the agency's head of content to take the client briefs and plan project requirements
- Managing the content production process end-to-end, including assets, cost control and timelines
- Liaising regularly with the client team and managing external resource (editors, journalists etc)
As such, we'd love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience overseeing the delivery of large scale content calendars - ideally within the B2B or FS space (but not a deal breaker). Clearly you will be very strong operationally and probably a PM/Producer currently. We will also accept applications from SAMs/ADs who have demonstrable production experience
- You'll appreciate the autonomy of being a day-to-day project lead
- You enjoy working in a busy marketing agency environment.
Day rate: £250-£300 per day (outside IR35)
Start date: at some point in May 2021
Working arrangements: WFH for the time being, with the option to go into the office (central London) on a flexible basis. Full time and part-time working patterns considered.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Freelance Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly