Our client is one the most revered and respected advertising agencies in the UK, with an outstanding strategic department that is absolutely central to the overall operation.
Following a sizeable new business win, they are now on the hunt for an experienced Strategist / Planner to join their team. Undoubtedly, this is a career defining opportunity where you will have massive opportunities for career growth and ultimately produce work that you'll be extremely proud to put your name to. Starting with: making your mark on a very high profile loyalty scheme.
Broadly your role will involve:
- getting under the skin of the brand's entire ecosystem and leveraging data to drive enhanced understanding
- evolving loyalty propositions that will work and be successful in the real world
- inspiring the very best creative work
- working closely with the wider team and acting as that valued strategic partner to clients
- operating under the mentorship of one of London's most respected strategy heads
- are a strategist
- are comfortable with data
- have previous loyalty programme experience (think: Nectar / Clubcard etc)
- work to high standards: 'that'll do' is not in your DNA
- enjoy the cut and thrust of top-level creative agency environments
- prefer to work on high profile pieces of business
- In the region of £50k per annum plus benefits
- Beautiful offices in Central London. Flexi/wfh.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.