Client Brand and Digital Marketing Manager
We are Overture London, one of the world’s leading advisers to the legal industry, and we work with law firms on brand, strategy, digital and marketing. In this role you will work with a diverse portfolio of clients and manage digital, marketing and communications projects, ensuring on-time, on-budget and on-brief delivery. You will work closely with the design and digital departments and other team members to deliver websites, core creative components of campaigns and brand assets. You will also research, develop and pitch new creative campaigns to help win projects.
Roles and responsibilities
Client Account Management
- Project and billing support
- Collation and provision of brand assets and applications
- Social media creation and support
- Basic WordPress skills: updating website content
- Developing budgets and project plans
- End-to-end delivery of web projects including testing and ongoing liaison with digital team
- Copywriting and proof reading
We’re looking for proven client and digital project management experience, gained in a creative agency or in-house with a significant employer, ideally complemented by solid writing skills (press/brand/marketing/advertising all count). Most of all, you’ll be a natural with clients, with a good mix of charisma and professionalism at all times. Finally, an understanding of professional services businesses in law would provide a real head-start in our world. We have offices in London but are comfortable with candidates working fully or partly from home.