Client Acquisition Manager - German speaking - Global Technology Services Co
Are you an experienced and highly motivated sales person who is fluent in German and English and who has working knowledge of Salesforce and Google?
Do you enjoy establishing and developing new business opportunities? Do you have channel experience and want to make a difference for some of the largest IT brands in the world?
If yes, here is your opportunity for career growth – a chance to join a fast-growing global technology services company as their UK Client Acquisition Manager.
Our client offers a global platform and people marketing solution and represents globally recognised IT brands, working directly with IT vendors to enable their mid-tier market to grow using customised channel marketing by bridging the gap between global IT companies and their reseller communities.
Be responsible for engaging German partners to participate in Vendor funded programs and managing the partner's onboarding process and ensure that they maximise their program participation
This role works closely with the client management team and is based in Berkshire.
- Self-manage the acquisition process of nominated IT resellers against pre-set targets
- Inform and explain what 'through channel marketing' is to your partners and why they are nominated
- Guide partners through best practice onboarding including GDPR compliance and list accuracy
- Manage your partners through the ongoing program once they're on-board
- Build and share insights into best practice onboarding/account management with a continuous improvement mindset
- Update manager with reporting figures requested on a daily basis
- Be reactive to fulfilling other duties that may be required by management/other departments
- Always having a hands-on attitude is essential for business growth
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven sales ability and the ability to establish and develop new business relationships
- Ability to successfully communicate with director level prospects and engage them fully in conversation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to match your approach dependant on the prospect you are speaking with
- A consultative approach to working with your partners, reviewing insights and suggesting best actions based on this
- Previous experience of working to and exceeding commercial targets
- Experience of working to monthly deadlines
- IT/Channel experience preferred but not essential
Our client is offering a salary of £ 25 – 30k based on experience, + £ 5k OTE, plus benefits which include pension, parking, flexible working, brand new high-end laptops, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and Xmas closure), training and development, Christmas events, big win celebrations, birthday gifts and of course - free tea, coffee and snacks.
If this Client Acquisition Account Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.