ABM Strategist -Global B2B agency, New York based
Our client is a global well established and independent B2B marketing agency with offices worldwide and a global footprint when it comes to delivering bespoke integrated campaigns.
They have a history of ground breaking marketing campaigns working with technology brands.
We looking for an ABM strategist to support our client rapidly growing north America team. In this role, a major part of your focus for the first 6 months will be working with a new global client.
You will be a key team member for connecting the client’s efforts between briefs and regions – finding ways to optimise activity, synergies between briefs and teams and ensuring consistency and excellence There is huge potential for this role to be part of creating a new global model and a three year plan designed ultimately to make them best-in-class in ABM
The role is home based but you will need to be based in North American region. Client offices are based in New York
Responsibilities and skills
- Using primary and secondary research methods and performing detailed market / account level analysis
- Planning effective ABM marketing strategies including account selection, audience targeting, value propositions, messaging and comms plans
- Developing inspiring, insight-led creative and/or content briefs
- Optimising campaigns, finding new methods to turn heads and achieve growth for our customers
- Working internally with other ABM specialists to identify and create new and innovative ABM products and solutions that will grow our business and prove invaluable to customers
- Working on new business pitches
- Proven experience as a Strategist, Planner or Researcher in a B2B agency
- ABM experience in 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many
- Knowledge on how B2B businesses operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they generate revenue
- Experience working with global clients, ideally in the technology space
- A solution-focused approach, able to work across a range of projects with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analysis skills for both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to draw out insights
In return for your skills and experience as a ABM Strategist our client is offering a competitive salary in range of $90000-$120000 (US dollars)
If you think you're the ABM Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.