Head of Sport
Head of Sport – Social Marketing Agency – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£55,000 - £60,000
A super exciting Social Marketing Agency has an amazing opportunity for a Head of Sport to join their diverse team and work across a range of sports accounts, leading a small team to produce leading digital content strategies.
The Head of Sport will be someone who has experience in working with multiple channel networks or digital content agency You will have a strong understanding of Audience Development and Channel Management. Strong eye for detail and analytical.
Social media insights are also required in this role, in-depth knowledge of what the latest trends are and where.
Responsibilities – Head of Sport
- Account management – Owning relationships with the agencies Sports partners, allowing for clear communication and growth targets.
- Content Strategy – Define, communicate and deliver multi-platform content strategies for sports partners
- Audience Development – manage a team responsible for audience development and planning strategies.
- Reporting – Drafting internal reports, content and revenue optimisation
Requirements – Head of Sport
- 4 years’ experience working on YouTube
- Knowledge of YouTube Creator Studio and its management system.
- Client management experience
- Expert on YouTube, strong knowledge of rights management systems
- Strong communicator
- Analytical, produce detailed reports
- Management experience
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.