Senior Channel Manager
Senior Channel Manager – Social Marketing Agency – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£35,000 - £45,000
A leading Social Marketing Agency has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Channel Manager who can lead planning and strategy & build growth of the agencies wide ranging entertainment and music channels.
The Senior Channel Manager will take ownership of key relationships with accounts as well as lead a small team to deliver outstanding digital content strategies. Supporting the Publishing team to drive growth and engagement.
You will be have experience of working on multi-channel networks or digital content strategies with a strong understanding of Audience Development and YouTube right management systems.
This post is client facing and you’ll be responsible for creating and delivering reports to clients directly.
Responsibilities – Senior Channel Manager
- Account management – Owning relationships with the agencies Entertainment and Music partners, allowing for clear communication and growth targets.
- Content Strategy – Define, communicate and deliver multi-platform content strategies for entertainment and music partners
- Audience Development – manage a team responsible for audience development and planning strategies.
- Reporting – Drafting internal reports, content and revenue optimisation
- YouTube CMS – you’ll use this to monitor content delivery, track performances, troubleshoot and update assets.
- Rights Management – string knowledge
Requirements – Senior Channel Manager
- 3 years’ experience working on YouTube
- Knowledge of YouTube Creator Studio and its management system.
- Client management experience
- Expert on YouTube, strong knowledge of rights management systems
- Strong communicator
- Analytical, produce detailed reports
- Management experience
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.