Senior Brand Designer
Our client is a leading brand design consultancy specialising in luxury brands and premium drinks brands. They are global and have an exciting opportunity in their London team for a super creative Senior Brand Designer to join them.
The Senior Brand Designer will partnership with the UK Business Director and the creative team based in Paris, to lead the concept, design, development and production of design elements for their prestigious clients.
The role involves...
This is a senior role working alongside the Strategy, Design & Experience to lead design projects.
- Responsible for the creative insights and direction, development and completion of all design works for Brand Image / Content / Branding and Packaging projects
- Continually push leading edge creativity and share responsibility for the teams creatives
- Ensure creative excellence at all times
- Create high quality design to inspire clients and confidently present work
- Work in partnership with the senior team to ensure the final brand solution is in line with the original vision and the client's practical requirements
- Assist other Directors and designers to fine tune ideas and share experiences
- Mentor junior members of the team in day to day creative developments
- Must be able to take ownership of work in progress, taking a more leading role as the program/ project develops
- Develop positive client relationships through confident interactions
What we are looking for...
- An brand design expert with at least 5 yrs of experience in crea;ve agencies or in-house, working with high-profile and demanding global clients across diverse areas of branding including packaging, identity and digital work.
- A sharp strategic mind that quickly marries up design logic and creative flair
- Great communication skills who is able to communicate ideas and direction clearly throughout the creative process both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand a wide range of production processes and able to deliver workable solutions across a variety of touchpoints
- Good energy with a desire to contribute to the company as a whole
- Good time management
- Relevant technical expertise - photoshop, in design, illustrator, power point, keynote
- Technical knowledge of production processes & print processes
- Excellent communication skills. French is a plus
- Good-humoured, a friendly team member who likes working with a bunch of various people across several locations
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.