Performance Marketing Manager
1 day left
About Our Client
With 140 offices in 38 countries and over 7500 employees, my client is one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies. They cover all sectors with specialisms in finance, marketing, legal, HR and logistics/supply chain.
- Create a step-change in the performance media strategy, harnessing the expertise of local agencies where appropriate, that beats traffic, conversion and revenue targets across B2C and B2B.
- Own the relationship with credit-based industry media partners including strategic development, contract renegotiation and optimization opportunities
- Own and manage a c£2m media budget
- Deliver regular reporting of the media program's performance to senior stakeholders with the support of a team analyst
- Evolve the end-to-end acquisition journey through collaboration with digital engagement, content, social and CRM teams within the broader Marketing organisation
- Regularly analyse media performance and ROI and course-correct in line with current commercial needs
- Shape, develop and manage two digital executives, ensuring they function as a high performing unit.
The Successful Applicant
- Displays in-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they are best used in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics and ability to leverage data in decision-making process
- A deep understanding of the external media landscape, and ability to identify growth opportunities in a challenging environment
- Highly credible communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Excellent vendor management skills including effective negotiation
- Strong understanding of and successful implementation in paid media strategy
What's on Offer
* A competitive salary and package
* London Offices
Quote job ref: JN-052021-2574063
0207 269 2252