B2B Copywriter - Content, Copywriting and Strategy Agency
Calling B2B Copywriters who have worked across different B2B sectors – including SaaS and Tech with a solid understanding of digital and content marketing and an interest in technology.
Do you pride yourself on writing creative and captivating copy (short and long-form) with the ability to humanize and make sense of complex topics?
This is your opportunity to join a renowned content, copywriting and strategy agency that works with phenomenal local and global B2B brands. Here you will own high end B2B client projects as well as work closely with the Head Copywriter and Marketing Manager on developing methodologies and assist on internal marketing efforts.
The role is based in London and offers flexible working.
- Writing creative copy for our B2B clients, including website copy, tagline exploration, brand naming, ads etc.
- Writing content (long and short form) for B2B clients, including blog posts, white papers, articles, social posts and reports
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews when required
- Helping with QAing work of other writers
- Helping with internal marketing efforts, including brainstorming ideas and writing marketing collateral
- Working with the Head Copywriter to develop different copywriting methodologies
- Keeping up to date with the latest tech developments – being on trend in terms of industry knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of experience copywriting for B2B clients, especially in the SaaS and tech fields
- Experience writing both short and long-form copy (from website copy to articles to White papers)
- Proven record of helping high-end B2B clients achieve results and good ROI through copy and content writing
- Knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques such as conversion copywriting and UX copywriting
- An in-depth understanding of copywriting best practices and the role they play within a marketing strategy
- A solid understanding of digital and content marketing strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £35 – 40k depending on experience, flexible hours, flexible working (outside of Covid – you work from home Monday and Friday), excellent personal development opportunities, 26 days leave (excluding bank holidays) and a fun supportive environment.
If this B2B Copywriter is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio showcasing your best B2B copy.