QA Proofreader - Content, Copywriting and Strategy Agency
Calling experienced QA/Copy Editors or Proofreaders
Do you have a love for the English language and an impeccable eye for detail and quality? Do you know how to differentiate between good and not-so-good copy?
Do you have a good grasp of copywriting, content and digital marketing (SEO, copywriting techniques)?
Are you able to grasp technical and tech subject matters (as they do write a lot of techy stuff)?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a renowned content, copywriting and strategy agency where you will use your skills working across a phenomenal portfolio of local and global brands, ensuring all clients get the best quality of work. Here you will own the agency’s style guides as well as lead the way on their QA efforts.
The role is based in London and offers flexible working.
- QA, proofread and edit (slightly) all work that goes out to clients and all internal work to ensure it meets the brief.
- Learn clients' tone of voice and brand to ensure these are met consistently throughout all deliverables.
- Create and update client style-guides and QA checklists.
- Make sure super high standards of quality are maintained throughout.
- Communicate internal feedback to PM, AM and writers regarding any deliverable that did not hit the mark.
- Make sure briefs and style guides are up to date with all major feedback points from clients.
- Help with the writing of internal content such as social and blog posts (depending on level of writing).
- Work on briefs and briefing system and process with AM and COO.
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £25 – 30k depending on experience, flexible working hours and flexible work from home policy (outside of Covid – you can work from home Monday and Fridays), excellent personal development opportunities, mentorship, 25 days leave (excluding bank holidays) plus 1 extra day for volunteering work as well as working in a fun supportive environment.
If this role is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.