Major Players are working with a world-renowned brand design agency who provide Brand Visions, Brand Identity and Campaign Creative to some of the world's leading brands.
Following strong performance through the last 6 months, the business is currently in a period of growth and require talented, intelligent and enthusiastic members to join a vibrant team to manage and develop the profile in digital and offline channels.
We are recruiting for an Agency Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Commercial Director with the day-to-day management and assistant on multiple accounts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Drive forward and develop the existing agency communication strategy across all channels
- Management of agency digital channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Mailchimp, Company Website)
- Management and development of content calendar
- Management of internal content creation
- Social media channel reporting and insight gathering
- Use of google analytics to report on performance and identify areas for improvement
- Creation and delivery of all agency newsletter content on Mailchimp
- Manage and oversee website update requirement
- Research and analysis of market & targets
- Act as Brand Guardian for the agency, ensuring that all external communications are consistent and support the primary
values and vision of the agency
New Business Development
- First point of contact for new business enquires
- Assisting in the creation of new business presentations
- Management and reporting on new business presentation requirements
- New business administration
- Management of agency client database including; prospect, existing and past clients
- New business presentation diary management
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to bring best practice behavior to the agency
- An ability to spot an opportunity for content creation and new business opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of copywriting and editing
- Proven experience managing multiple social media channels alongside, website, newsletters, press releases etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships and manage collaboratively across
- Excellent administration skills
- Knowledge of Branding, PR & Marketing industry