Project Lead (Senior)
We are looking for an organised, experienced Senior Project Lead who can come and lead the delivery across this well known publishing portfolio.
You will work closely with the account team and the client to ensure that all delivery is of the highest order, on time and on budget, with some core responsibilities that sit outside of a classic Project Lead role. This agency operates a flat structure and expect everyone to get their hands dirty on projects.
You will be expected to have a strong commercial background, with oversight of production budgets for these brands. You will also need to be comfortable dealing with senior client stakeholders – you will work closely with the marketing director.
You should be ambitious, hardworking with understanding of press, digital, radio and OOH advertising in particular. Experience working with publishing or content brands is a bonus, but not mandatory.
Chemistry with the team and client is vital – we are a tight-knit group who work hard and enjoy each other’s company, so you will meet key members both agency and client side through the recruitment process.
• Day to day management and oversight of all projects
• Resource management, working alongside the SAD and Operations Director
• Financial management of all projects, reporting monthly to MD and wider leadership team, and quarterly to clients
• Line management of x2 project managers
• Good technical experience of project management tools, Microsoft suite, Adobe suite etc
• Thorough understanding of digital production/delivery tools and platforms, servers and web hosting, SSLs etc. Experience with design tools like InDesign would also be good, but not a mandatory
• Creation of timelines and cost estimates
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multitasker
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to demonstrate an organised, efficient and proactive approach to all tasks
• Comfortable working to tight deadlines
• Arrange and lead client meetings
• Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle both projects and management responsibilities simultaneously
• Energetic, self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative; able to manage their own time well
• Attention to detail and ability to conduct thorough quality checks
• Be fun to have around.