Senior Project Manager x 2
The thriving strategy led healthcare communications and public relations group are growing and on the look out for 2 x Senior Project Managers to join their happy team.
They have an international blue-chip client base across a range of sectors, with particular strength in healthcare providing communications solutions through a variety of service offerings including live event production, exhibitions, project management, logistics, video, medical communications, virtual and digital, employee engagement and learning - supported by our creative studio and brand communications teams.
• You will work with the Programme Director and in collaboration with other members of the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Events, Production and Film.
• You will build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all channels to the highest of standards.
• You will feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
• You’ll collaborate with our specialist areas to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which always exceed our client’s expectations.
• You’ll deliver and manage first-class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget.
• You’ll scope projects across all channels whilst mapping and monitoring progress during the project lifecycle.
• You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong internal relationships.
• Working with the creative and wider production teams to enhance the quality of product being produced.
• Manage clients directly across a wide variety of projects from internal comms, brand and creative through all forms of production
• Programme manage across the breadth of a client portfolio – ranging from light touch involvement to hands on management depending on project requirement – always ensuring that you carry that client knowledge
What do you need to have…
• Experience building timing plans and budgets for creative and design led projects for comms campaigns ranging from the hugely complex to the simple and agile
• Ability to talk passionately on group calls, internally and 1-2-1 with clients about communications, ways of working and the importance of creative campaigns
• Confident in your ability to manage a client especially on tight budgets
• Production experience – preferably print, film or digital (or a combination of all of the above)
• Strong project management skills – especially in team and communication management as well as significant commercial awareness
• Creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once
• Experience managing creatives, designers and a large project team
• End to end project management experience
• Ability to write creative, design and artwork briefs including developing artwork specs
• Experience working with strategists
• Excellent with the full office suite especially excel and outlook