Our client is a leading global events agency who are looking for a Content Creative. This position will report directly to the Senior Creative Manager. We are looking for an all rounder, a Creative Copywriter as well as Designer who can understands different brand propositions and target audiences for both online and offline channels.
- Understand different brand propositions, target audiences, personas, key messages and the competitive landscape to create creative and compelling marketing communications
- Excellent copywriting skills for both online and offline channels from headline copy for adverts and social media to emails, web pages and brochures. Delivering relevant, customer-focused communications with emotion and purpose that resonate, build long-term relationships and manage responses that meet brand objectives.
- Be able to produce digital and print artwork across a number of different end uses including but not limited to, social media assets, digital banners, flyers, print adverts.
- Manage email copy and content, ensuring messaging is on-brand and engaging.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Automation team to ensure copy, templates and imagery is provided according to the schedule.
- Working with the Digital team to provide content briefs including copy, imagery and templates with consideration to the online customer journey and mobile user.
- Prioritise the delivery of all briefs / communications in line with delivery dates and requirements across each brand portfolio. Understand print and delivery lead times and the ability to scope the resource and time required for artworking.
- Manage and work with external partners (e.g. design agencies, designers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications to meet agreed deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-3yrs experience working within a creative/content or design agency or in-house as a content creator, designer, marketing and content editor.
- Strong copywriting skills with a portfolio of previous written work across a variety of channels.
- Ability to interpret design and communication briefs.
- Demonstrate understanding of the specific communication and design requirements for different channels.
- An understanding of digital channels,
- Photoshop skills a must with a portfolio of previous work that demonstrates technical skills and design.
- InDesign (Desirable) and Illustrator (Desirable)
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour to attract, engage and influence.
- Working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
- A good eye for design and strong, practical artworking skills.
- Experience of working closely with digital and marketing teams.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- High standard of copywriting proficiency.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with impeccable proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Ability to present and sell creative ideas to an audience at different levels and in different departments within an organisation.
- Passionate about creativity, with a strong understanding of design principles and the ability to use the power of words to influence.
- Exceptional process, project management and organisational skills, ensuring the successful, timely delivery of creative projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative and adaptable
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.