Digital Media Planning Manager
Digital Media Planning Manager – Communications Agency – London
£35,000 + Benefits
Digital Media Planning Manager – The Company
My client are a full-service global media agency built to grow brands through culture. The agency’s approach to rapidly interpreting and acting on cultural data signals – Cultural Velocity – creates relevant, long-lasting consumer connections that drive business results.
Digital Media Planning Manager – The Role
We are looking for a Digital Media Planning Manager who will assist in developing media planning solutions, as well as having an active involvement in all implementation and reporting procedures. In particular, this role will help co-ordinate the client’s multi-market marketing activity across both offline and online media.
- Take briefs independently and develop a response, which incorporates clear targeting and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data. Interrogate and question elements of the brief
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform
- You will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary
- The desire to coach and develop a junior Executive (no management experience necessary)
Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years in integrated planning role in media, publisher / vendor, or communications discipline (digital, content)
- A keen understanding of digital channels and their uses; including PPC, Social and Programmatic
- Proven digital expertise in planning remits
- Attention to detail when producing documents is of high importance
- Multi-market experience a bonus but not essential
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly