Junior Account Manager
3 days left
This is an opportunity to join a creative group whose work spans digital content, AV and events. Working on lots of innovative virtual events while covid restrictions remain in place, they are planning for live and physical events to resume from Autumn and into 2022.
Based in a picturesque Hertfordshire office, the company are offering remote working for part of the working week. Longer-term, as restrictions ease there may be some International travel from time to time.
The group is made up of 20 staff - producers, account managers, project managers, designers and more.
This is a requirement for a junior Account Manager to join the team and work on one of the business' largest accounts, as well as some smaller-mid size accounts. There will be little to no sales/business development in this role, but you will of course need to be comfortable managing client relationships.
This would suit someone with experience working in a client-facing role within a digital agency, events agency or medcomms agency.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role within an events agency, medcomms agency or digital/content agency
- Any blue chip or pharmaceutical client experience would be a bonus
- Experience of developing content and creative concepts
- A confident communicator, able to present well
- Any knowledge of digital technology or AV hardware would be great
The salary for this role will be between £25-30,000
Apply for Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly