Global Senior Client Services Manager - Global Promotional Materials Co
Do you have a solid background in client service and experience working with promotional materials?
Do you pride yourself in understanding your clients’ businesses and needs and with your impeccable client service skills ensuring that everything runs smoothly and efficiently for optimal delivery? Excellent communication skills are key and if you have a second European language (French or Spanish) that would be preferable.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a full-service global solutions agency for promotional materials that works with multi-national organisations around the world where you will work with some of the biggest names around, implementing regional and global management and service of promotional products, branded merchandise, POS, premiums and promotional materials.
Our client’s HQ is based in London and with clients around the globe, global services are delivered through regional and local licensees. This role is WFH and reports into the Global Client Service Director and works closely with the Partner Manager.
- Client and Licensee Management across diverse countries regionally and globally
- Managing multiple programs at any one time across international markets
- Global co-ordination
- Co-ordinate programs and clients across multiple countries.
- Build long-term relationships with clients ensuring correct levels of support and reliable delivery will be provided.
- Take all necessary measures to gain a full understanding of the client’s business.
- Ensure that existing clients receive a high standard of client service and management.
- Co-ordinate internal teams for the flawless execution of programs, including new global and regional implementations.
- Co-ordinating global team web shop implementations.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of program and project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Report and escalate to senior management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage client reporting as part of ongoing projects.
- Work closely with the Global CSD to ensure that she is aware of all key account developments.
- Work closely with the Partner Manager for all client communications out to partners.
- University degree qualified
- Strong English skills – written and verbal
- Second language preferable (Spanish / French)
- Excellent communication skills – conscious of different language barriers and cultures whilst working with global offices
- Excellent client relationship skills with ability and confidence of working with client business owners
- Multi-tasker with strong organisational skills
- MS Office – strong Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experienced in using Project Management software
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally on a reasonably regular basis
- Must hold a UK driving licence
Our client offers a competitive salary of £38 - £40k plus benefits of WFH, flexible working, pension, 26 days holidays (excluding Bank holidays), Xmas closure and annual bonus based on company performance.
If this Global Senior Client Service Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attach your latest CV.