B2B Content Marketing Manager - multiple award-winning B2B agency
Calling experienced and talented B2B Content Marketing Managers with experience working on digital marketing campaigns
Want to work for a multiple award-winning market leading agency in B2B marketing who is known for its impressive delivery of customer experience, integrated marketing and brand communications?
This is an opportunity for your content to not only create a vision but also make a difference working with clients across a broad range of B2B industries including Tech, Professional Services and Industrial.
Our client will welcome Content Marketing Managers from B2B agency or B2B client side with impressive B2B content marketing experience – marketing a SaaS or subscription product is preferable.
The role is based in London – with a WFH/office split.
- Develop innovative and compelling messaging across multiple channels
- Run client-facing workshops and research/discovery sessions
- Manage a small team
- B2B marketing experience - SaaS and technology experience preferable
- Lead content planning for clients and within the agency through workshops and presentations
- Develop content marketing messaging and devise the approach and vision for creative executions
- Write short-form copy for campaign assets, particularly for social and search ads, print ads, landing pages, banners, emails etc. with the backing of an in-house content team for larger projects
- Work closely with creative studio including design, development and video teams to produce assets for marketing activations
- Line management of direct reports
- Mentor wider team to help build the content marketing knowledge and expertise within the agency
- Build out the B2B content marketing service area - identifying areas of expansion, scaling the agency resources as and when needed
- Develop strong client relationships to encourage continuous work, and business development
- 5+ years in a senior B2B content marketing role – either client or agency side
- Strong creative eye
- Experience working with creatives to devise and develop the content assets required across campaigns and programmes for a variety of marketing objectives
- Knowledgeable of B2B ad platforms (particularly LinkedIn) and the principles of SEO for web copy
- Hands-one approach in developing messaging and creative for marketing activity
- Experienced in writing short-form content yourself
- Able to brief other writers to support you in the creation of writing long-form copy
- Previous experience planning and coordinating the design and development of marketing content and advertising assets with creatives
- Management experience – with good mentoring and team development skills
Our client offers a competitive salary of £ 35 - £ 45k plus benefits of flexible working, pension, 31 days holidays (including Bank holidays), birthday off, eye-care vouchers, child-care vouchers, ride to work scheme, travel card load, knowledge sharing workshops, charity foundation support, mental health support, training and development after you have passed your probation period, company parties, socials, fun team building events and office bar.
If this B2B Content Marketing Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.