We're currently working with a top agency based in central london who also had offices globally who are on the lookout for a talented digital designer to join their team working across designing websites for their clients.
They are looking for someone who is well versed in all aspects of digital design including UX & UI but also having a solid knowledge of branding and visual design principles and a craft led approach to their design process. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build out their digital skills and move to a more UX/UI focussed role.
As a Senior Digital Creative within their growing internal digital team, you are key to their success. You’re involved from concept - tasked with bringing 2D and static brands to life, all the way to delivery. This takes form across multiple mediums, such as websites, mobile-based presentation/apps or environmental experiences powered by the latest technology.
You are well versed in the day-to-day challenges as a UI focused designer and also possess a keen eye for detail with the ability to self-critique and maintain the high standards expected for a person in your position.
You are proactive and an excellent communicator, who remains up-to-date with new technologies and visual trends. You shall also possess a working understanding of UX, or show a willingness to develop in that area.
Over a typical week, You will work closely with a number of people from the Head of Digital to Producers, Developers and Brand designers. This is a truly connected role that provides plenty of opportunities to collaborate and learn from others.
This role is suited to a designer who enjoys the challenge of working on a variety of projects/brands, with no house style applicable across the spectrum.
Skills + traits
● Ideally an agency background in website and/or software/app development or a senior graphic designer looking to specialise in digital.
● A confident creative who brings fresh ideas to a variety of digital mediums.
● Strong visualisation skills from concepts through to handoff.
● Familiar with atomic and component-based design.
● An expressive communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
● A confident presenter, you can clearly communicate without technical jargon, whether
it be internally or with clients.
● Strong in use of digital software such as Sketch/Figma and Marvel/Invision.
Additionally Creative Suite for working with certain assets types.
● Comfortable working across multiple projects and managing time across that workload.
● Possess an eagle-eye for detail, with the self-motivation to uphold our quest for pixel perfection.
● An understanding and appreciation of UX and SEO.
● Naturally collaborative and a belief in continuous learning.
If this sounds like you then get in touch!