Junior Digital Designer
Our agency client are leaders in the online learning sector working with global clients. They have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital/Motion Graphics Designer with to join their creative studio.
You will work within the design department to produce high quality web/digital design layouts and animations to fulfil customer solutions on a broad range of digital and online learning projects. They are fully remote but looking to return to their offices in the near future which are located in the Nottingham/Derby/ Midlands area.
Key skills required:
- Creative design flair
- Good understanding and application of brand/style guidelines
- Proficiency using Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience producing high quality wireframes, mock-ups, low/high fidelity designs & prototypes
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external
- Involvement in design production work on client projects including asset creation, implementation and solution build work.
- Working in the design team in collaboration with other departments to deliver digital learning projects, animations, infographics etc.
- Delivery of high-quality visuals using a broad range of techniques including image manipulation, illustration, animation and typography.
- 1 year work experience in a digital design role
- Experience working with client brand guidelines
- A keen interest in UI and UX design
- Some experience in motion graphics & video production with a knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Nice to have experience in learning and development
- Knowledge of XD
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.