We're working with a highly creative agency with deep expertise in content, social and crm. Following a flood of new briefs, they're now looking to welcome an Account Director to their growing team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to take a step forward up to Account Director level.
As an Account Director on the team you will:
- Take the day-to-day lead with client relationships; advising on strategy, presenting work,
- Take responsibility for team management and the P&L for your accounts
- Work closely with your colleagues in strategy and creative
- Ultimately, take a key role in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns for major UK brands
A such, we'd love to hear from you if:
- You are an experienced Senior Account Manager ready for a step forward. To be fair, you've probably been operating at Account Director level for most of this year already; you're probably an AD all but in title (and salary)
- You have clear expertise in delivering content and social for big name brands, ideally with a bit of CRM under your belt too (but this is not a deal breaker). We'd love to talk to you about what campaigns you have worked on so far.
- You enjoy working in a busy, creative agency environment and are looking for the opportunity to continue your career development within a supportive, successful business.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.