Paid Media Manager
Contiki Marketing Lab is a new type of agency. A division of BS&T Digital Limited, we are responsible for global marketing for Contiki, the world's leading travel company for 18-35 year olds.
The Contiki brand is a unique phenomenon. Over 50 years of heritage, but with a burning desire to stay cutting edge in the youth space. Best of all? We’re selling a product that genuinely changes people’s lives (want to see some unedited views from our travellers? Take a look at www.contiki.com/reviews).
We’re looking for an ambitious and passionate Digital Media Specialist who has experience working within a digital agency and managing paid social ad campaigns. You’ll be our ‘go to’ for bringing alive a diverse range of campaigns and partnerships across multiple platforms, steering our channel selections to reach a wider audience, Gen Z youth audience and consulting on best practice to ensure we always create scroll stopping, attention grabbing creative.
The role is designed to bridge the global marketing team, regional marketing teams and in-house digital media agency. You will be responsible for overseeing (and executing) digital media activity from top funnel right through to conversion activities.
- You are a key point of contact and knowledge source within the central marketing team on Paid Media strategy and delivery.
- Manage all paid social media for branded content campaigns - tracking and reporting on campaign performance.
- Forward planning campaigns and asset briefing to ensure all campaigns are approved and ready to go live on time
- Planning and leading A/B test of ad copy and ad creative across paid social channels
- Delivering post-campaign analysis & report presentations.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring numerous KPIs are hit and paid media campaigns are delivered
- Analysing campaign performance against client KPIs & reporting on any trends & insights to key stakeholders and wider team
- Overseeing and managing budgets on multiple social campaigns
- Producing and presenting internal campaign reports to ensure we’re continually improving campaign performance.
- Ensure all media is rooted in consumer and media insight to build effective campaigns
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our social platforms, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social/content amplification platforms.
The perfect candidate will have…
- 3+ years experience in delivering timely content campaigns across social platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook Creator Studio, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok
- Hands-on and comfortable with multimedia, ranging from long-form video to social stories, short form content and live broadcasting.
- Deep knowledge of branded content advertising, publishing, agency or media environments will be beneficial.
- Experience in creating and segmenting platform audiences
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast-changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
- Expert in optimising social campaigns across multiple campaigns, all channels
- Data focused
- Understanding conversion tracking and pixel implementation
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Happy to go above and beyond