Digital Marketing Manager - Growth & Acquisition
This vacancy is for a digital marketing expert with a focus on search and social to generate high-quality leads by interacting with targeted prospects on social media platforms - representing global technology brands.
You’ll lead the Demand and Lead Generation Social Media Team, nurturing their personal and career development. As well as managing your team, you’ll own key accounts and be the main contact for clients and colleagues. And you'll get to work across an enticing mix of search disciplines and sectors.
The role merges SEO with paid search and social media account optimisation. You'll be central to the end to end project delivery process. And you'll own the reporting and evaluation process, ensuring continual campaign improvement.
You'll be strategic digital marketer and account lead. You'll build client relationships and generate value for the agency. Responsible for day to day planning and strategy, you'll help establish best practice. You’ll also be the subject matter expert, increasing uptake of search and demand platforms across the agency.
- Ultimately responsible for the provision of high-quality leads and opportunities
- Oversee and action upon overall social media and content strategy
- Collaborate with the Content Creators to deliver engaging cross-channel campaigns
- Produce Selling Guides and Social Media Marketing Calendar in line with best practice, and business/client expectations
- Achieve Campaign Index and KPI targets
- Create regular performance reports and feedback to the business and clients
- Ensure all leads and opportunities generated and processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices and share these with the wider business
- Identify any demand generation opportunities or threats to the clients campaigns and the overall success of the business in a timely and efficient manner
This is a cutting-edge integrated B2B Marketing and Lead Generation Agency with over 20 years’ experience. Over that time, they’ve launched websites for many clients across a diverse range of sectors. This role sits in their digital marketing and demand generation division, specialising in search and inbound activity.
What they offer
They’re an experienced and passionate team, with enthusiasm for their jobs. They work together, play together and focus on developing and growing together. Their benefits and perks encourage sociability, with a healthy work-life balance.
The agency is offering £45-50k a year, depending on experience.
Is this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with me, Natasha, by applying below.