SEO Manager – Performance Marketing Agency – London
£45,000 + Benefits
SEO Manager – The Company
My client are an award winning digital performance marketing agency that is driven by insight and are obsessed with helping their clients grow. They believe every campaign starts and ends with the consumer, and that better performance is unlocked through better consumer understanding. Their unique audience insight and data, sits at the heart of everything they do and influences all the channels they plan and buy.
SEO Manager – The Role
We are seeking a Natural Search SEO Manager, to join their Search sub-team, managing up to two SEO Analysts the role will responsible for creating advanced SEO strategies that are tailored for their client’s needs. You will be highly visible with clients as the SEO lead strategist and the one that has the plan to deliver against their objectives.
- Creating enterprise level SEO strategies for our clients to deliver against client objectives
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Leading client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Personal development of your team of analysts including 121s and the creation of Personal Development plans
Required Skills / Experience
- Ability to create industry leading SEO strategies in an agency environment
- Experience of developing the ways of working and processes within an SEO team
- Extensive knowledge of technical optimisation, content optimisation, link management, data analysis and SEO tools
- You’ll be an expert in advanced keyword research techniques such as question-based searches, semantic search and search beyond just conversion point queries
- Experience of delivering SEO results for clients with your SEO strategies
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly