E- Commerce Executive
The speed read:
Our client is a British icon who’s been making beautiful, everyday clothing in timeless designs from innovative, luxury fabrics for over 160 years. They’re looking for an E-Commerce Executive, engaged and excited about online fashion and retail, to take over the website content management and visual merchandise. The role will be based between their offices in London and their headquarters in the Midlands.
- Content management across the whole website, working with relevant departments across the business, including all new product uploads and their life cycles.
- Collate and upload all necessary assets for promotional and seasonal campaigns, including banner and price updates.
- Ensure product and content data is accurately represented as well as ensuring stock levels are live and accurate.
- Use data from Google Analytics and sales reports alongside company objectives to merchandise categories across the site.
- Understand customer journeys throughout the site, identifying ways to optimise to drive conversion rate.
- Raise website issues with IT support agency and see through to resolution.
- Provide sales forecasts and reporting both to internal teams and third-party providers.
- Comfortable working in an E-Commerce environment and content management, preferably in the fashion or luxury sectors, with 2+ years under your belt
- Experienced with Magento 2 including Page Builder
- Up to date with key E-commerce metrics and tools including Google Analytics reporting
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Highly skilled with verbal and written communications
- Open and flexible with the changing requirements and tasks of this fast-paced department
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Passionate about retail and fashion, with prior experience being favourable