Business Director - Digital Agency - London
Are you a Business Director with excellent agency experience preferably within automotive and retail, but not essential? Read on to find out more ……
An award winning agency, working with some of the world's most well-known brands, are working with DNA Recruit to find a Business Director to help two key accounts. The agency pride themselves on their ways of connecting and uncovering technology that adds value to their audiences and deliver returns to their clients by creating digital experiences.
As Business Director the main roles is to primarily oversee the running of two key accounts whether that is the digital communication element of their work for the client or leading and delivering the social media strategy and execution across all platforms; and managing the TV, Radio and some social communications and continuing to grow and develop brand campaigns in the UK.
Is it you?
Do you have these essential skills and experience?
- Excellent agency experience and with proven experience of managing and growing accounts.
- Experience of managing TV campaigns from production to delivery in a fast-paced retail sector
- Agency experience of working with large Integrated teams across ATL agency and media buying
- Team leader and team player
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to get involved, get your hands dirty and ability to drive business
- Financially literate, both to help develop business cases for new work and to oversee all financial forecasts and reconciliations for their Client(s).
Salary: up to £110K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We are excited to be working with this Agency and look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about the role and our client. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered and he can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter