Senior Content Strategist – Global Content Marketing Agency
Senior Content Strategist – Global Content Marketing Agency – To £55k
Innovative global content marketing agency specialising in financial services seeks talented Senior Content Strategist to join its friendly, motivated team.
With offices in London and New York, this agency boasts an impressive portfolio of blue-chip clients.
It helps the world’s most successful financial brands connect with their audiences by delivering insight-rich, purpose-led, high-impact content campaigns that get results.
The agency also offers its people a genuine work-life balance. You have the flexibility of working from home for four days per week with one day in the London office – or more if you prefer!
The Senior Content Strategist role
The agency is looking for a talented Senior Content Strategist who can combine insight and creative spark to solve its clients’ content challenges.
In this pivotal role you will use your skills and experience in content marketing strategy (CMS) to support key account projects, grow the business and maintain the agency’s leading position in the industry.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working with senior Financial Services marketing clients, preferably in a content marketing or marketing agency. A solid understanding of B2B strategy is absolutely key.
You will be
- Building strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior clients
- Defining and delivering informed strategies and inspiring creative solutions across online and offline channels
- Undertaking client/customer research – both quantitative and qualitative
- Employing planning tools and online analytics
- Overseeing creative output
- Preparing and delivering key presentations to clients
- Developing the agency’s core CMS models
- Helping to recruit and train new team members in CMS
- Contributing to new business strategy
- Providing thought leadership
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable
- Extensive understanding of FS marketing and content marketing strategy
- Excellent desk research and polished presentation skills
- Sophisticated influencing skills and sound commercial understanding
- Experience of social and search analysis tools to inform thinking
Salary and benefits
To £55k depending on experience plus a good range of hard and soft benefits.
Senior Content Strategists with FS content marketing experience, please get in touch to learn more about this opportunity.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.