Junior Developer - Events
A leading event agency with specialisms in live, digital & video projects is looking for a Junior Developer to join their growing digital development team.
The company themselves are well established in the events industry, spanning across both live events & digital/online events across the last year. They are based in the North West of England and have a large, varied client portfolio and have delivered on some truly amazing projects.
As part of the digital development team you will be taking responsibility of tasks assigned to you by the Head of Digital who you will work closely with. You will take part contributing to the development of news ideas/concepts for integration into digital services. This is a great opportunity where you will be work in a fast paced environment and will get exposure to a varied project portfolio and work with some great clients.
Day to Day:
- Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from users and project team members about program functionality
You will need:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Be able to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
For this role you will need to be able to work remotely initially until the team return to the office. For this role, it can be an immediate start for the right candidate. To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.
Apply for Junior Developer - Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly