Junior-Mid B2B Copywriter
Role: Junior - Mid B2B Copywriter
Salary: Up to £28k
Our client is a corporate finance advisory firm based in London and they are currently looking for a Junior-Mid B2B Copywriter to join the team. This role is home based with some travel to the base in London.
The Junior Copywriter will have B2B investment bank and technology sector background, to create copy for investor pitch decks and other investor focused. You will be working on documentation for clients, working in combination with the financial modellers, market researchers, design team, and corporate finance advisors. The role will additionally create copy for our website and externally focused social media campaigns.
- Produce high quality original copy for presentations and investor focused documentation from briefs, market research reports and inputs from other team members that will have audiences in venture capital, family offices and corporate venture offices.
- Work with internal teams to gather input and validate content.
- Set tone and storytelling, working closely with corporate finance team to ensure consistence and quality.
- Review and quality control of final pass of customer focused documentation.
- In-house digital website content and social media content creation.
Key skills required:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good communication and time management skills. Ability to work on own initiative under time pressure.
- Attention to detail with excellent proof-reading skills and an emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of storytelling, and presentation flow.
- Adequate space with desk/workstation, chair and secure paper filing storage with suitable lighting and heating/cooling to be used for working at home.
- Ability to be able to manage time and non-office work distractions whilst working from home.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.