Content Producer (Healthcare)
Our Client, a Surrey-based full-service agency is looking for a Content Producer. Their focus is the healthcare sector so they are looking for someone who has worked within this industry.
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Ensure that the supporting production and technical team, deliver a seamless engagement/show/event on time and doing so ensure delivery.
- Capture the imagination of the target audience.
- Ensuring management of relationships and deadlines across the project.
- Fulfill a Producer role, managing the full production deliverables and requirements, if required.
- Ability to design the environment to meet with the creative idea, engagement and communications platform, requiring a good understand, knowledge and experience of technical and production.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Clear understanding of client brand, business strategy and specific project KPI's
* Client presentations to provide credible rational of agency expression
* Obtaining effective briefs for new business opportunities
* Analysis in writing pitch and presentation documents
* Lead content creation discussions with clients working with them at a strategic level to advise on engagement campaigns, agenda development and content creation
* Provide creative development of all proposal & pitch content.
* Work with client account teams and other functions to ensure clear understanding of narratives, positioning and how it impacts other areas of the business.
* Design, develop, and execute engagement campaigns, event agenda planning and session design - Turn ideas into tangible and workable outcomes.
* Manage content creation projects including presentation and video formats - Ensure message delivery is on point, on time and on brand.
* Update and advise clients (internal & external) via status reports, timelines and clear and regular communication.
* Main client contact for all content with overall responsibility for presentations, client communication and role out across the event
* Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and script updates to supporting producer and production team.
* Support live show presentations and be the event conduit between client and production team
* Lead project debrief specific to the strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables
* Support, interact and guide clients on presentation format, scriptwriting, messaging, speaker training and continuity.
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
* Financial oversight of all engagement-related services, supply, and costs on projects.
* Be accountable for the project's financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
* Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within the timeframes specified.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Content Producer (Healthcare)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly