Biddable Account Manager
This role focuses on delivering best in class campaign activation across biddable channels with a particular focus on Social. Working very closely with the Execs and the Associate Director; you will be expected to lead the client communication and support the team in expanding the Paid Social footprint. Strong Paid Social experience across all major channels is essential to this role, with experience in Paid Search being advantageous but not crucial.
An amazing opportunity to work across exceptional clients.
- Responding to briefs using a wide range of tools and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google & Amazon
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Campaign activation and optimisation across biddable campaigns with the exposure to other digital channels
- Build productive internal relationships across the agency
- Must have experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (preferred)
- All academic backgrounds will be considered
- Any digital media experience e.g. freelance, personal projects etc. will also be of interest
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail