Group Account Director Digital Investment
4 days left
This role focuses on one of the largest clients within the agency and would benefit an ambitious individual who has the vision and skills to move the client’s digital campaigns and measurement forward by adding innovation, regular test and learn and ensuring brilliant basics. As Group Account Director you will have full responsibility for your team of digital experts and their output.
You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy. Close attention to detail, people management skills and a positive attitude are also crucial. You will be expected to develop media strategies and plans working closely with other investment channels (AV/Publishing & Audio) and with the comms planning team to support our client and help to make their brands famous.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge and know-how in planning and buying across digital channels including display and video, direct and programmatic, social and emerging channels like CTV and digital OOH. A solid understanding of PPC, SEO and Commerce and their role within the overall digital mix is also benefitial.
The new GAD will play a leading role in the investment department and work closely with the leadership team to take Spark’s digital offering forward. Further you will lead training sessions on our grad program and get involved in new business.
Because the role is full of challenges, no two days will be the same, you will need to make an immediate impact and enjoy adapting and being flexible. We are looking for an accomplished Account Director in a media agency ready to step up into a leadership role.
You will be expected to demonstrate your confidence and understanding of working with high profile brands and have a track record of developing innovative work.
As a person you will be highly enthusiastic and collaborative, it’s essential here at SPARK FOUNDRY that you can get your point across and bring your client, team and line manager along with you.
- Strong experience with diverse mix of clients, experience with LUX, alcohol or FMCG would be especially useful
- Line management experience – you’ll manage a team of 3 and report to the Group Account Director
- You will be the digital lead for your specific client portfolio, responsible for both strategic and implementational conversations
- You will be the primary client owner for communication on digital strategy as well as maintaining campaign performance and delivery
- Awareness of agency preferred partners and APEX deals, feedback any challenges to Head of, be aware of commercial impact planning decisions have and max agency revenue from digital as appropriate for each client
- You will be responsible for digital planning output on assigned clients across display, video, social incl. programmatic & direct
- Able to train junior team members on all work involved in campaign planning and implementation
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.