SEO Senior Account Executive
Are you looking to work in a close-knit team, responsible for delivering high quality work for a range of high profile and successful brands?
You will work in our London office, working closely with the SEO Account Manager, with the option of remote working as part of your working week, as part of the Publicis Groupe UK flexible working policy.
This role plays an important role in the execution of all activity aimed at optimising and improving user experience across our client's owned platforms, ensuring all of your work drives performance across discovery engines.
This role is full of opportunity, some of the key responsibilities include:
- To have high-level technical knowledge across SEO including the ability to execute all aspects of technical, on-site and off-site SEO.
- To have the ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Searchmetrics, Majestic SEO, Brightedge, Optimizely etc.
- To manage the workload and standard of the SEO Execs
- To deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. technical audits, landing page optimisations, CRO tests, presentations, proposals, reports.
- To provide effective support of the account director and account manager with proposals, SOWs, delivery, and strategy
To ensure this career opportunity is a match for you, please apply if you have the following key requirements:
- Basic understanding of measuring the impact of owned media based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- Basic understanding of how to identify organic search opportunities, set business-relevant KPIs, project organic search performance and estimate expected return-on-investment.
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-Behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy.
- Confident stakeholder management and communication across a variety of clients.
At Starcom our brave play is to evolve a workforce that is representative of the UK from top to bottom. It is the right thing to do. Not just because it will help us to do better work and attract the best pest people and clients - although that is undoubtedly true. But because equality, fairness and doing the right thing are deeply engrained in our business’ DNA. We don’t pretend we are there yet but we’re on our way.
We are proud of the work we have already undertaken for instance our Future Leaders programme, Brave Stories understanding the spectrum of lived experience of Starcom across all our people and empowering our business resource groups representing groups across ethnicity, sexuality, gender, disability and age.
We are working on improving our policies, recruitment and further empowering our people to achieve our goal of replicating and therefore better representing the society we ultimately need to engage with.