AV Senior Executive
The AV team is organically grown, from the Head of Department down to the Managers each employee has been promoted into their role after proving their ability to excel and commit to their client’s needs.
As an AV Senior Executive you will be at the heart of this AV team conversing and learning from Managers and Directors (with years of industry experience) as well as forging relationships with your fellow Senior Execs / Execs.
As this is a communications industry the AV team are big on relationship building and socialising. From a beer in the local on a Friday lunchtime to a Media Owner sponsored curry night out it is actively encouraged that internal and external relationships are forged and maintained.
So what sets us apart from one of the other AV departments in this industry? The AV team at Zenith is just that, a team not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will be able on hand and willing to take you to the next level of your career
You will buy and report market leading advertising campaigns across TV, Video, Radio and Cinema for a number of Zeniths clients (Next, Costa Coffee, H&M, Aviva etc). You will negotiate with various media owners to drive access to the best environments for a campaigns target audiences and ensuring best results for clients at the best prices. You will take responsibility for all campaign administration from approval to reconciliation including to implentational planning of campaigns, be comfortable creating post campaign analysis reports, and work with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine hunger to continue growing their AV knowledge to become a fully-rounded and specialist AV media buyer, they will:
- Have experience in an AV Buying role, with implementational planning experience
- Buying experience across TV / OLV / Radio and Cinema
- Have a strong understanding of all media mathematics
- Have a firm understanding of market dynamics across all AV platforms
- Be highly proficient in use of all buying systems including Caria, Prisma, MediaOceon, Spot Dashboard, Addynamix, TechEdge and or Infosys
- Have a proven record of successful audit results
- Have experience of client presenting and client relationship building
- Have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, with an advanced ability on Excel in particular. This would include formula construction and the ability to manage large data sets
- Have a strong proven ability to communicate both face to face and on the phone, with existing Media Owner relationships
- Be a great team player with an inclusive spirit with a ‘can do’ attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Be dedicated and conscientious and go the extra mile when necessary
- Have an ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Zenith is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.