An opportunity has emerged for a talented SEO Manager looking for their next step up in digital. Working closely with the SEO Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day technical and content needs across one of our largest, international clients.
The successful candidate will be able to join a 20 strong SEO department, and further develop their skillset alongside a supportive and experienced team.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, technical knowledge and creativity are essential for this role. Previous experience in an SEO Manager role is preferred. In return, Spark will provide the very best training opportunities and career progression for the right candidate.
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and optimisation of technical and content aspects of a number of our key clients. The role of SEO Manager will cover the following responsibilities including but not limited to; you are able to turn strategy into performance, you have good knowledge of SEO optimisation and planning. You are able to carry out competitor analysis, technical audits and are comfortable with ad-hoc technical support, as well as intent focussed keyword search. You will be able to manage client relationships, and be able to manage the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders. You will ensure delivery of monthly and weekly reporting. This includes writing on-page copy for site optimisations, monitoring SEO tools to ensure optimum performance. You will be able to work effectively with planning and channel teams to ensure an integrated approach, and work directly with, and manage the relationship with third party agencies.
- You will have strong hands on experience in an SEO role
- You possess good presentation skills and inter-personal relationship skills
- You must have the ability to communicate concepts simply and effectively
- You have excellent prioritisation and project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush or similar SEO tools
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong creative skills
- Experience with Outreach preferred
- The ability to multi-task and work on several areas at a time, you must be a self-starter and highly motivated