Director Programme Management and Operations
The primary objective of this role is to globally lead the programme/project management and operations responsibilities that allow Publicis to deliver on our promise to GSK, in partnership with the EVP of Data and PeopleCloud.
The role’s primary purpose is to support PeopleCloud and Data in 2021 to deliver against our promise to maintain a global reporting platform, deliver on incremental ROAS utilizing audience planning and activation as well as support delivery of a cookieless digital media strategy. The role works within the PGSK Data Strategy and PeopleCloud group alongside pGSK client teams, GSK clients and PGSK functional teams as well as Groupe practice areas.
- Substantial experience and a proven track record in a programme/project management role, preferably within Media
- Solid understanding of the agile programme/project management methodology and practices and the abllity to speak to it across client stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of relevant programme/project management tools and technologies that could be applied at varying degrees across the process
- Understanding of team and product governance models
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This role will call on your abilities to:
- Simplify the complex
- Think creatively to problem solve
- Gain trust and steer and influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Work autonomously with a positive attitude and wiliness to keep an open mind
- Maintain a calm demeanor during times of uncertainty
- Remain results focused.
Within PGSK we try and foster a culture which encourages an open and collaborative approach with emphasis on team development, high impact and personal growth. This is embodied through our shared purpose and vision within the PGSK Data Strategy and PeopleCloud group:
Be the best you can be focusing on creating differentiation for our business
Take responsibility from day one
Believe that your work can make a difference
Integrity. In dealings with teams and clients.
Courage for decision making supported through leadership fostering an open culture
Reality. The ability to honestly and critically appraise ideas and solutions without fear of exclusion
Publicis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.