Content Manager (Part Time)
Content Manager (12 month FTC)
This is a part time role.
Paying up to 40k pro rata.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Content Manager on a part time basis for our client based in Hove. This is 12 month contract position. They are looking for a self-motivated team member who will be responsible for managing content research and development for a variety of educational events, including overseeing the education programming from start to finish which will include sourcing speakers from both within and outside the international business events industry.
- Source, research and advise on content strategy for education sessions
- Source relevant speakers for education sessions, liaising with them regarding the content of their sessions.
- Select and confirm final content for programme and liaise with relevant partners
- Draft learning outcomes and session descriptions for education programmes
- Create educational programming to build and support year-round engagement
- Previous experience within the meeting and events industry would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working on education content - sourcing speakers and researching
- Experience of creating education programming.
- Editorial and writing skills would be useful.
- Excel, Power-point.
- Ideally a degree to BA level or proven equivalent work experience
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.